BIFMA - Business and Institutional Furnitures Manufacturers Association is an organization which enlarges standards for institutional / office furnitures. BIFMA was founded in 1973. BIFMA's standards are familiar worldwide & these standards has been acknowledged & implemented by most of furniture giants. Now BIFMA certification is accepted as parameter of furniture quality & safety international. UKAF is one of few organizations global which give BIFMA testing & compliance services for different BIFMA standards. If you are willing to know more about BIFMA standard & it's applicability on your product, you can contact us. UKAF is a pioneer BIFMA certification company worldwide.
BIFMA is a not-for-profit organization that gives an effectual forum for members to cooperate and collaborate on suitable industry problems.
We develop voluntary product and industry standards that support secure, healthy and sustainable environments; publish key industry statistics; advocate for legislation and government rule that has a direct impact on the health of the industry; and facilitate significant dialog and education to maintain our core services and the industry we serve.
Benefits of Bifma Certification
- Helps your internal sustainable management objectives
- Establishes a path for continuous enhancement.
- Establishes your leadership credentials in the office furniture industry
- Assures clients and stakeholders that your certified products are held to industry-leading social, environmental and economic standards
- Supports you meet state and federal procurement necessities